Friday, September 6, 2013

We Love Camping Food!

When we go camping the food is always a big part of the experience. We love to try out new Dutch Oven recipes and experiment with cooking over a camp fire. We have developed quite a few favorite camping dishes and this layout is devoted to them. 


I have been waiting for a chance to use my Campin' Critters cartridge on a layout for some time now and this was my opportunity! I cut the wolf, dutch oven, and large tag with my Cricut using that cartridge. I also cut out various tags from my Holiday Frames and Tags cartridge for the top of the layout. The papers and title stickers are by Echo Park


The journaling reads: One of my favorite parts about going camping is the opportunity to eat recipes cooked in the Dutch oven and over the campfire. We have lots of traditional favorites from roasting marshmallows, foil dinners, and Dutch oven cobbler, to more “exotic” recipes like roasted “Peeps”, Mountain Man Hash, biscuit on a stick, and molten chocolate cake. We love it all! Spring Break 2012

Happy Friday Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. This is soooo adorable! Love the camping themed additions! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page, this Echo Park paper is the best! I love all your details!

    ReplyDelete