Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cricut Valentine's Day Projects

Good Morning! I'm happy to be sharing some Cricut work with you today! In the midst of being sick and really not feeling like myself I've missed out on the chance to share a little bit more about what I have been up to as a designer for Cricut. This really is a dream design gig! Not only do I have an ever growing library of cartridges to play with, but I also get to design example projects with the newest releases before they even come out! Recently I had the chance to play with two new Cartridges: Elmo and Friends Holiday and Ole`! Both were really fun cartridges with tons of images! Having so many great images to choose from sometimes makes it hard to pick just a few to cut--but that is a happy problem! Here is what I came up with:

Valentine Treat Bags

The title letters were embossed using my Cuttlebug.

The papers used on these treat bags come from the Creative Memories Cheerful Valentines Day Addition.

Recipe Book



This project uses paper printed on my Imagine from the Kate's Kitchen Cartridge.

More about these projects (including cut info etc, can be found on this Cricut blog post.

I also thought I'd share a recent blog post I did for the Cricut blog with this little Valentine's Day card:

Those cute little Owls are cut from the Hoot N' Holler Lite Cartridge (A big favorite of mine!) and they were printed on my Imagine using the papers from the Imagine More Cards Cartridge. 

Information, cut sizes, etc. can be found on thew Cricut blog here.

Lastly I just wanted to mention that a little later today I'll have a new project go up on the Cricut blog, showing one of the new Cricut Craft Room Exclusive Cartridges--so if you have a moment head over there and take a peek!

Thanks again for visiting!

1 comment: